YCAAD has been involved in a host of both industry and investigator sponsored trials. Below is a list of the most recent studies patients at YCAAD have been part of.
Open to Enrollment
- National Institute of Health (NIH) - Mechanisms and Mediators of Lung Disease.
- GlaxoSmithKline- A Compassionate Use Open-Label Study of Anti IL-5 (Mepolizumab) Treatment in Subjects with Hypereosinophilic Syndrome (CUPS); HIC#: 0810004339
- Genentech - A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Bronchoscopy Study to Evaluate the Effects fo Lebrikizumab on Airway Eosinophilic Inflammation in Patients with Uncontrolled Asthma on Inhaled Corticosteroids and a Second Controller Medication (CLAVIER); HIC#: 1311013055
- AstraZeneca - A Randomized, Double-blind, Chronic Dosing (56 week) Placebo-controlled, Parallel group, Multicentre, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses of Benralizumab (MEDI-563) in Patients with Moderate to Very Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) with a History of COPD Exacerbations (GALATHEA); HIC#: 1503015478
Active But Closed to Enrollment
- Genentech - A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lebrikizumab in Patients with Uncontrolled Asthma who are on Inhaled Corticosteroids and a Second Controller Medication (LAVOLTA); HIC#: 1311013055
- AstraZeneca - A Multicentre-Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Efficacy and Safety Study of Benralizumab (MEDI-563) Added to High-dose Inhaled Corticosteroids Plus Long-acting beta2 Agonist in Patients with Uncontrolled Asthma (SIROCCO); HIC#: 1409014573
- GlaxoSmithKline - A Multi-Centre, Open-Label, Study of Mepolizumab in a Subset of Subjects with a History of Life Threatening/Seriously Debilitating Asthma; HIC#: 1410014775
- GlaxoSmithKline - A Multi-Centre, Open-Label, Long Term Safety Study of Mepolizumab in Asthmatic Subjects; HIC#: 1208010732